Karna's Blog

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Kitos/Public bashing of Zieak

Well, my exciting life has taken me to kitos two nights in a row. I need to get a hobby or two before I am a raging alcoholic. But it was good too, because thursday I got to see my cousins tonia and danny who i NEVER see, and last night i got to dance, and one with zieak so that, of course, made the whole night worthwhile :) He even played some Britney for me. I have one complaint, though and have to publicly bash him in order to encourage him to download some more britney: he doesn't have "baby one more time". WHAT THE HELL. That, hands down, is the best Britney song ever. Zieak, that is a huge disappointment; i'm ashamed. Over all, though, besides the occasional drama to deal with, it was a good time. Speaking of time, i am going to be late for work if i don't leave. I will update tomorrow when i get back from upriver; i'm going up this afternoon for the night. Mika has made us enough food to feed a small army, and we are gonna go sit in the tubs for awhile, so it should be fun.