Karna's Blog

Monday, August 08, 2005

It worked!

My computer decides when it will and won't let me update my blog....today i guess i'm lucky so i will do a bunch of random updates in case i don't get another chance for a while. Let's see, what to tell you about...
Saturday night there were barely any seiners in the bar, but lots of other random people, and i made $174 in tips. I was pretty stoked about that. I have to credit my papa bear's crew who disapproved of my original outfit and dressed me in a much more low-cut shirt and high-cut skirt before letting me go to work.
I wanted to go to the movie tonight but it is really nice so i would feel stupid being inside, so i am going bike riding with brita instead.
I am most likely taking penny's shifts cocktailing this thursday and friday so i will be there then and saturday...no fishermen will be here, so those of you who are should show up to keep me busy. Three slow nights in a row would suck.
I didn't go out Friday night but have heard from several people that zieak played good music at Harbor...although there is no dance floor. I did, however, spend the whole night texting back and forth with cena. I find this funny because i talk to her in person maybe once or twice a week but sometime text back and forth for hours. hehe.
my brother shot a deer at Tonka the other day and it looked like bambi, seriously you had to practically use a microscope to see points on that rack. sad.
my wish list at Framer's Loft is growing in case any of you are wanting to buy me something.