Karna's Blog

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Yo

Here's another post. I just got back from the green, which is always fun (the whitman hangout bar). my car is going to see the car doctor tomorrow. This is gonna be a random post, just to warn you before you continue reading. hmmmm what else...school sucks as usual, tons of reading. I had to play a song for my vietnam class tonight, i chose Country Joe and the Fish "I feel like i'm fixin to die rag". I would put a clip of it on here if i knew how but alas, my computer skills are minimal. i have no class tomorrow. so i will do a lot of reading, call my aunt, pay a bill, and go to the store, cuz i have, i kid you not, three cans of soup and four rice cakes. so for my supermodel career, my diet is excellent, but for my survive at whitman, writing 8 billion papers and reading unbelievable amounts of stuff I need to go to the store. at least for beer, to help me forget about all the stuff i have to do, hehe. the end.