Karna's Blog

Monday, October 24, 2005

Sorry

Sorry I haven't posted much lately. It was parents' weekend this past weekend and my grandma came to visit. it was fun. friday night we went to the movie; we saw North Country. REALLY good! you should all see it. Saturday night we went to dinner at an Italian place, then to the theater sports show (it's like whitman's who's line is it anyways group), and then to the Speakeasy accapella concert. also really good. today she had to leave at 2 and now i have SOOOO much work to do it's not even funny. aaagggghhh i'm not gonna make it. and we only have one week til rocky, next saturday. i know my part really well (it's my third year) but the strip part is still a little rusty. OH we won our football game this morning, we played the hippos, who were a playoff team last year, so it was a big win for us. We had a KICKASS three-woman D-line...me, Jess, and Erin dominate, if i do say so myself. and i had my first almost-interception, but i didn't catch it. oh well. i love football. three HUGE games next week, two saturday and one sunday. we need to win most of them to make it to the playoffs. wish me luck. well, next week at least.