Karna's Blog

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Calmer now

Ok, internet fixed. Turns out comcast has not sent us a bill since January. They don't know why. They told us that the mailman has likely been giving our bills to someone else. would have been nice of that person to pay them for us, huh?

Tonight I am going to dinner with a bunch of my sorority sisters. I know I know, I am not in college anymore, but as was POUNDED into our head during that four years, A THETA IS FOREVER. So there.

I will post Mexico pics soon. I found that blogger has made this a much easier thing to do since, say, my Italy days.

Speaking of Italy, I had a dream the other day where I was speaking all Italian, and I think it made sense, so maybe I know more Italian than I thought.

I will be in Petersburg in ONE MONTH! And the hobag, you know who you are now, shall go drinking with me.