Karna's Blog

Monday, December 06, 2004

Prison

Well, not too much excitement is happening right now. As soon as I do something cool, I'll practice my picture blogging skills. Tonight I'm just sitting around doing homework...I did work at the Penitentiary tonight, so that is always a good time. I also got my third request to be a penpal. Although I did politely decline, at least this one asked nicely...the last two wrote disgusting, fairly graphic letters before they asked if it was ok. So they had to go, far far far away from my classroom, forever. Besides the drama of the prison, I'm pretty sure there is nothing else to report.
On an EXTREMELY HAPPY NOTE, tomorrow is the LAST HISTORICAL METHODOLOGIES CLASS EVER IN MY LIFE!!!!!! YAY! If you took this class, you would understand the pain. Thank you for the sympathy, Ferguson.