Karna's Blog

Monday, January 17, 2005

I am failing

I swear i am trying to post pictures, but the Flickr thing will not upload them for me to post. i keep trying and it takes FOREVER then tells me it failed. any advice?
school started today, it went well. It should be easy, of course, compared to whitman, anything is easy. I am, however, going to come home speaking a weird combo of english, french, italian and spanish. i already speak english and spanish, i am learning italian, and my host mom speaks french to sarah (my friend i am living with) because it is easier to communicate since they are both fluent. then, i shocked them both when my mom asked sarah in french if we slept well, and i nodded, thinking it must be italian because i understood. but no, it was french, so i am learning all sorts of language skills. SpanEngItalEnch is what i will be fluent in.
well, i will do my best with the pictures. you may just have to ask me in four months to see them, we'll see.

PS. Will you people PLEASE start to comment on my blog, so i feel some love way over here, away from everyone? :) i'm feeling like a loser.