Karna's Blog

Sunday, December 26, 2004

Merry Late Christmas!

Well, Merry Christmas! I hope everyone's christmas went well. I hung out with my family and got lots of cool presents: an iPod, a sony picture printer, a skirt, a shirt, and more cool stuff. My photo printer is not compatible with my camera, so i have to get a new digital camera, so if anyone wants to offer me great amounts of money for my other one-i only got it one year ago, so it's still nice-feel free.
Tonight I am going camping with a large number of people from my graduating class. It is about 30 to 35 degrees here during the day, and it is completely clear out, so i am guessing it is gonna be REALLY FREAKIN COLD tonight. This could be a dumb idea, but i don't think my class was known for its brilliance, so off we go. Out to a random rockpit out a random road with no cell service. Fun pictures should be coming soon.