Karna's Blog

Sunday, December 12, 2004

Too Many Parties

Well my weekend has consisted of writing all day, parties all night. it all started thursday with the clamato. fortunately, i wrote a 6 page paper that night too (i haven't actually read it yet, it could be terrible). then, friday, the whitman history department (art history, too) decided to get us all drunk at the dinner. Then there was Saturday, when we had the Theta holiday party followed by the Sirens CD release party (they're the accapella women's group) followed by the PhiGi party, where i got mad for a basically really dumb reason and snuck out and went home and worried my friends when they realized i had suddenly disappeared. Tonight I am supposed to hang out with Dan and Adam, but I really need to write my Sex paper so I may try to move that til tomorrow night. Besides, my liver is crying.