Karna's Blog

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Weekend Excitement

Well, not really. This last weekend I went to Ravenna on Saturday with the school to see the mosaics, which i am currently trying to show you pictures of. I can't figure out how to hook my iPod up to this DUMB P.C. I love Macs. Macs forever. Anyways the mosaics were amazing, they decorated entire insides of churches, made of tiny pieces of glass. I would never have that kind of patients. Friday night me and my roomie went out with two Italian guys to a bar and a club and didn't get home until 4:00 and we had to get up at 6:15 for that Ravenna trip, so that sucked. Plus the Italian guys were VERY annoying so we were not in the best of moods all night...but we got free drinks, a ride home, and now we never have to see them again. The beauty of the silent button on cell phones. This weekend my friend from Whitman who is in Ireland is coming here so that should be fun! Well, I am gonna go try to figure out the picture thing now.