Karna's Blog

Friday, May 27, 2005

The Truth

Zieak said to write the truth, so here is the truth for today: my family is driving me crazy. Not so much the people themselves, i love having them here, but the petersburg version of extreme home makeover started at 8 this morning after i spent all night at operation graduation last night chaperoning (i know, that's scary, me a chaperone). 8:00 AM and the hammering, skill saw, and weedeater are going right outside my bedroom window. I guess they are doing the "get it all done to surprise debbie before she gets back from school this afternoon" thing so they had to start bright and early. Cool for my mom though, complete house overhaul. There is like a billion family members here for graduation too: My mom's dad, mom, stepdad, brother, sister in law, other brother, sister in law and their two kids, along with me, kalen, mom, uncle dale and sage who are already here. That is a lot of people in my house at once. therefore, i am going for a drive or walk or something now to escape the madness. That is the truth for today.