Karna's Blog

Monday, August 08, 2005

Hawaii

In one week and two days my life will once again be more exciting for you to read about. sorry about the three month lull. It won't be as good as Italy was, but it will be better than life in p-town. I'm going to Hawaii with Kalen and Blake to set them up in college, because they are too incompetant to do it themselves their first year. Hey, I had help too, I'm not trying to be mean. I've never been there before, and the weather here has SUCKED (don't get me wrong, it's awesome today!!!) so it should be a lot of fun. I almost didn't get to go, but they pushed for me to be able to. I was flattered for about 30 seconds before i realized they probably just want me to stock them up on booze or something. Anyways, I will be able to post Hawaii pictures for you all to see, yay.