Karna's Blog

Thursday, November 03, 2005

P-Town!

I'm home! weird! I'm never home this time of year. Grandma and I flew up here on the afternoon jet yesterday and then busted in on my mom's last hour class at the high school to surprise her. Surprisingly, we actually did surprise her. enough people knew that we had our doubts that it was still a secret. But we succeeded. Last night we just hung out and went to Northern Lights, the last remaining resaurant in town.....sad. No more Joan Mei. Tonight I might hang out with Krista and Rachel. This town is seriously dead in the winters, almost all my friends are at college. Tomorrow I will be keeping Cena company while Zieak DJs. that will be fun. It will be good to hang with Cena, too, since we are going to Vegas together. Funny thing about Cena, I feel like I know her really well, and as I thought about it, I realized we have actually spoken in person like three times, and one was taking a shot together at Kito's. She was my text message buddy all summer, kept me sane at my job. Funny.