Karna's Blog

Sunday, December 04, 2005

lots of stuff

So I realize i have been promising you all vegas pictures, and by "you all" i think i mean myself, cause i don't think anyone reads this anymore. but, just for myself i guess, i WILL post vegas pictures soon. I have three final papers and a take home final exam to finish first. I also will post pictures of our formal dance which was last night, since i did that last year for you all too. Today I worked at Whitman Cellars, which is a winery here in town. It's barrel tasting weekend, so i helped my friend Shawn, who was in vegas for one day with us, serve wine and whatnot. since it's the last day of barrel tasting, it was slow and mostly we just drank wine all day. and now i am off to our italian class dinner, where i will probably drink more wine.