Karna's Blog

Saturday, February 18, 2006

President's day

three day weekend, woo hoo! actually four cause i never have class friday. I drove to ellensburg yesterday to take the GRE so i can actually get into grad school. I tried to get there thursday night to get a hotel but ALL the highways into ellensburg were closed cause of ice and wrecked semis so we got turned back and i stayed in yakima. yesterday afternoon I came over here to grandpa's and i am spending the weekend hanging here. hopefully i will get to see tyna tomorrow and then go skiing with my cousin belinda, who is a senior in high school, monday before i go back to ww. i was supposed to see my cousin danny too but he got held up on a trip and isn't here yet. that's about all...just getting work done and whatnot. got some sweet drunk texts from zieak in D.C. last night, don't be fooled by his website pictures of him in the tux, he's not usually that classy :)