Karna's Blog

Monday, September 18, 2006

chasing cars

this is now my new favorite song of the moment. chasing cars. reminds me of grey's anatomy, my favorite show of all time. makes me want to be swept off my feet by a rich, hot, talented brain surgeon. how do i meet one of these...hmmm. working on that still. i love this song. makes me sad, though, cause i am not involved in a hot romance with a doctor who makes me want my life to end when he doesn't choose me over his adulterous wife. everyone wants to be chosen over the adulterous wife, right? sheesh i gotta quit drinking wine with my grandmother, i tell ya. still, doesn't a hot brain surgeon sound good? i like this one too..."lips of an angel". Or how about "I'm not ready to make nice" by the Dixie Chicks. Also good. I know how they feel. there are some people out there, they know who they are, who i am not nearly ready to make nice with. maybe never. don't cross me. I'll get ya back, trust me. Ok i really need to stop now. I switched back to Chasing Cars to get back to fantasizing about a hot rich brain surgeon named Dr. McDreamy...I love that show.