Karna's Blog

Sunday, January 28, 2007

forever again

sorry i do one good post with lots of pictures and then nothing for ten days. Not much to report though. Lots of homework, and I am going in to the middle school three days a week now. I've met all my kids, they seem like a fairly nice bunch. I got hit on by my first 8th grade boy the other day. good times. hehe. I have not taken any new pictures but as soon as i do i will put them up. I got to see Matte the other day cause he finally got back from his world travels. We went to lunch and dinner and hung out with his sister. tried to go bowling but the first place you had to be over 21 and the second one there was a three hour wait! So we just hung out. I also got to see brandi and jody when they came to town the other day. tyna, alan and krista met us and we all went to dinner. that was fun. i drank saki with alan, that shit is nasty. so is sushi, so the mystery is over. i now know i hate the stuff.