Karna's Blog

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

proud new car owner who has to pimp the van

very disappointing, my plates have not yet arrived from ptown (yay for registering it to alaska and not paying sales tax!) and my Temps are expired to I will proceed to pimp grandma's big silver minivan in style to a Hinder concert with Laura McCay from wrangell tonight. A little embarrassing but whatev, we pimped grandpa's car to the Jingle bell Bash concert in december. Laura got me a ticket to hinder, called and ssaid "I got you a ticket to hinder and you can just have it but you must give me a ride to it in downtown seattle". Veeeeerrrrry tricky. Give a girl a hinder ticket (I looooove lips of an angel) and hold it hostage for a ride. good thinking, laura. i will post pictures. I am bringing my laptop to starbucks in a few hours so I can post new year's pictures and some from recently down here. really. for real this time.