Karna's Blog

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

the weather here sucks

it's raining. destroying all the lovely snow. I got my nails done this morning and already have destroyed my thumb nail. bummer. I am COVERED in bruises from the other night at jake's house. weird. my whole left hand is a bruise, the back of my right knee is blue, and both knees are cut and bruised. and all we did was drink and hot tub. weird. I'm falling apart. Tonight is trivia, but alas, I am a nice person and agreed to fill in a couple nights at the pizza place cause scott is short-staffed and i didn't realize there was trivia. so maybe you all stand a chance now :)HA! kidding. Besides, my normal team is MIA: zieak, brita and matte. none of them are here so I would be starting from scratch. And I hate to lose, so maybe it's better I avoid the whole situation :)