Karna's Blog

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I think this is pointless

lots of things are pointless. this blog, for instance. the only people who read it are zieak, cena, and my mom. if I'm wrong, please tell me so I feel like I have some importance in life. Trying to make the wireless work in this apartment is also pointless. The signal is perfect, I've bought three routers now and there is no way they are ALL faulty, yet the page will not load. full signal and everything. pointless. Trying to get warm in this weather is also pointless. Trying to go to school (which i didn't tonight) is also pointless as traffic is moving on 405 at approximately 8 mph. pointless. trying to get Seahawks tickets for less that $150 (that are not nosebleed seats) is also pointless. I am having a negative-outlook-on-life day. I think I hate being in school. I hate doing homework. I don't even wanna teach next year. I havent' married a pro athlete yet so I am still $55,000 in debt. Oh yeah, the lottery seems to be pointless too. yeesh.