Karna's Blog

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

hmmmm

well. i think I have titled a post that same thing lately. lack of words here today. So I just got back from a grueling game of cranium with venise, her bf darren, grandma, pops, uncle dan and jill. highlight? One standout performance, in the "charades" section of the game, which was.....drumroll...grandma acting out "reproduce". oh. my. god. I have never seen such a thing. darren was competing and trying to be a gentleman, as his girlfriend's dad and stepmom were right there, but that was a mistake because he lost those points as there was no mistaking grandma's "reproduction". Humping the air is the most elequently I can put it. venise and I laughed until our stomachs literally hurt. the whole damn fam rolls in this week for thanksgiving. it will be the first time we have all been together (meaning the grandparent, their four kids, and us 8 grandkids) since gaby was 2, and she is now almost 12. crazy. pictures galore, I can tell already. This should be one heck of a family weekend.