Karna's Blog

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

yeesh

for those of you who looked this morning, and I hope none of you did, I used to have a semi-drunken blog post on there which I promptly deleted this morning. Geez. Whoever the anonymous was who told me not to drunken blog, you are right. I apologize. Too much truth in those things. Well, it is blowing up a storm here, I am too sick (with a cold, not a hangover--i only had a couple beers, i swear) to go to the gym, I feel worthless when I don't work out, and I have a big presentation tonight. ugh. So here I am blogging instead, and waiting for the Comcast guy to come out and fix my so-so internet connection. The "he'll be there between 12 and 4" thing...what the !#@?*$&^#??? that is such crap. Now I am housebound for four hours waiting for this guy who will probably show up at 3:58. I am afraid to even get in the shower cause he will probably come and go in that 10 minutes.