Karna's Blog

Friday, November 17, 2006

A few things

Ugh I am so pissed I am drinking wine by myself. The fucking internet keeps going out even though the comcast people have been here twice, and I finally got it going enough to send in my project due in the morning otherwise I would have been FUCKED. Judging by past actions, I have about ten minutes left before it all shuts down again, so lucky I'm a fast typer or you would get an incomplete post right now. Tonight I saw Borat with my grandpa. Weird movie, good entertainment I guess, but not so fun to watch Borat and his manager totally drunk wrestle/fight when you are with your grandpa. Also, the OJ Simpson book. Creepy. I always wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt but this seems to cement his position as a killer. If I did it? what? who would write that? speaking of weird books from bad people, I am ordering "Mein Kampf" from Amazon. Seems like someone in my field would have read, so I am buying it. I like WWII and the Holocaust, so I will self-educate now.