Karna's Blog

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

car accident number 2

they seem to be attracted to me. and they are never my fault. yet I had car wreck number two last night. I was stopped behind a guy who was waiting to turn left across the other lane, and the lady behind me apparently was paying no attention and plowed into me doing 50. ow. I hit the guy in front of me. the firetruck, ambulance, and cop cars all came. Not gonna lie, the firemen were hot. Almost made it worth it :) The lady's car was destroyed. totally crumpled. somehow my wonderful little eclipse held up great and just got a little dented and scratched. it will need new front and rear panels because they are cracked and covered in paint fro mthe other cars and the lights are all cracked but it didn't crumple like i expected. I had to go to the hospital where they gave me muscle relaxers. Today I can hardly move my neck and all my limbs are super sore. I thought I had had whiplash before but I guess not cause my neck is soooo sore. ugh. stupid lady. unfortunately she was really nice and felt terrible so i can't hate her. oh well. hatred is bad. Well at least I got out of going to school last night, which is where I was headed. There's always a silver lining, right?