Karna's Blog

Sunday, December 17, 2006

home again home again

jiggity jig. I've used that title for a post before. It put it in there from memory. So, two nights in town, two nights drunk. This town, I tell ya. But I did get to see my bartender friends who I love, Kyle, Jody, and Troy, so it was worth all the hangover :) Ha. Friday was pretty packed, it was fun getting to see everyone again all at once. Mamie got drunk with me which is rare so that was great. Saturday Tyna and I had a date and went out together (we let Alan come too to drive us). :) Then we went to Josh and Rachels for an afterparty and me, Gibb, Fritz, Rachel, Etcher, Jules, and Troy had a snowball fight in the hospital parking lot at 4 AM. that was fun. Gibb whitewashed me about 12 times, that was cold, but then Rachel gave me her pajama pants to wear to bed and they FIT which made my entire LIFE happier since she is so damn skinny :) ha.