Karna's Blog

Saturday, December 09, 2006

NO MORE SAT CLASS!

yay my torturous saturday class is DONE! Handed in my final thesis proposal today. The PROPOSAL for research was 12 pages so i am horrified to think of how long the thesis itself will be. probably around 50 pages. not too bad. could be 75, that would be worse. now i will go visit my cousin. go to the gym. oh and swap rental cars because for fuck's sake, i had two flat tires yesterday in the rental. should i be doomed to travel by public transportation forever? My luck is not with the car portion of my life. yeesh. Then i will do very little that requires energy tonight. Thurs night I went to "A Christmas Carol" in the the ACT theater in seattle. last night was "A funny thing happened on the way to the forum", put on by the Kentlake high school theater. tomorrow is the Jingle Bell Bash concert. Monday is the "Body...the Exhibit" in seattle with all the skinless bodies posed in weird positions, followed by finding out where i will be placed to do my student teaching next semester, followed by dinner with former roomie sara. Tues, class. wed, class. Thurs, hawks with any luck. friday, home. goodness. i need to christmas shop.