Karna's Blog

Sunday, December 24, 2006

DJing rocks

I want zieak's job permanently. I have so many more friends when I 1)have a house with a hot tub and 2)am in total control of if and what music plays at the bar. Troy cancelled me last night cause it was so slow out but at MIDNIGHT when i was IN BED I got SO MANY DAMN phone calls and so did troy that I hauled my ass outta bed and djed for three hours. fun actually. although one girl bitched me out in the bathroom for a poorly worded joke alan and i had. oops. and then I am a homewrecker and possibly was a part of an ex breaking up with his new girlfriend. damn. one week in town and I am tearing things up. I need to leave. And then other friends heard stuff that wasn't true today and I had to clear that up. yeesh. drama drama drama. I think i emerged from the wreckage ok though, since if they all want music next week they must all be nice to me. WOOHOO POWER!