Karna's Blog

Saturday, December 23, 2006

I hate liars+djing!

Liars suck. enough said. DJing went beautifully. Everyone seemed amused by the fact that two chicks were "zieak" for the night. We got lots of requests and i find djing much more enjoyable than cocktailing since I can make a playlist and go dance. When I waitress I gotta just waitress. Speaking of which, I have been tricked into cocktailing on new year's somehow. I'm not sure how they tricked me into agreeing to such a terrible thing. I better make some damn money. whatever. I'll be all dressed up and flirt with some dudes to take their money, it's all good. Besides, all my friends but a few will have left by then: no tyna, kayleigh, tessa, krista, nicole, bob, sig, gibb, cody...it goes on. and my annual new year's date is out of the country. no one but brita, who has dyl, jen, who has stew, is left. so that's lame and I might as well make some money.