Karna's Blog

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

oops

It's been awhile, so i can't give anyone else shit for not updating in a long time. I'm back in seattle, have been since the 2nd. new year's was fun, i "workeD" but was a little on the drunk, well buzzed, side so it was fun. made shit for tips but I had a good time. The Kito's staff party on the first was fun too. I got a badass stocking from sparky with some random shit in it. dylan says that's how his stockings have always been. I mean there was candy, a dried lemon, pepto bismo, a condom, chapstick, advil, baby bottles of booze, lotion, more candy, fruit, i'm telling ya it was random! I started school last week, night classes again, and yesterday met my eighth graders for the first time. Threw me right into the mix by making me take 21 of them to (with my master teacher too of course) Seattle to the UW library for a field trip to do research. They were nice to me, at least. I hvae four more classes of 20+ kids each to meet still though, so i have almost 100 more kids to convince to be nice to me. Scared of 14 year olds, pathetic.
I went and took a second look with the help of grandpa at the 2005 Ford Escape again. I looked at it monday and liked it and brought grandpa for a second opinion. I went in to look at a 04 escape with 74000 miles for $9999 but turns out it was advertised wrong and it was 10999 but there was an 05, same car, same color but year newer with 71000 miles for 9999. so, lots of miles but new car, pretty cheap. It was a company car, pharmacuetical (how the hell do you spell that...) company who leased it to employees to drive all over hell doing their job. Curt B, Shawn, and my uncle, the car authories, all told me that the mileage was ok as long as they were freeway miles. But to req uest to be able to take the car to a private mechanic to check it over first. So that is my saturday mission. Get car checked out. I like it, it's more than i wanted to spend but hell I'm planning on winning the lottery any day now.