Karna's Blog

Friday, July 27, 2007

busted already

sheesh I missed a day adn already got called out on it :) so here I am again. I am very cleary working my ass off at the Lutheran Church right now, since I am blogging haha. I started at the Elks cocktailing last night, and so far I like it. Its good money, and although the cooks, waitresses and bartender all said it was crazy up there and really busy, I guess I'm used to Kitos, so it was really easy. People don't grope me and spill drinks on my and try to covertly grab my ass when they think I'm not looking. nice. And everyone tips at the Elks, unlike the damn cannery workers. I think I will like this job. It's only Thursdays though. And tomorrow I start at Java Hus, with no training to speak of, so if you want to see a fun show, come get coffee between 11 and 6!