Karna's Blog

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Sick of school

Next week is my last week of classes. Thank God. Teaching is going ok. I am sick of having two cooperating teachers, though. one is 27 and one is 64 so it is hard. I teach like the 27 year old, energetic and run around the room a lot and talk fast, and the 64 year old doesnt like that. so i will have to pretend to be lame and boring in her two classes for the rest of the year. suck ass. Friday a kid ran out of class, hid himself in the boy's bathroom, and wanted to kill himself. great. just great. I swear to you my class is not that boring. It's not great right now, cause we are writing state required essays, but really it is not killing-yourself-worthy. sheesh. ready to retire already. This is cementing my plan to NOT teach next year. I will either substitute and bartend, or be part-time, .2 or .4 or something (a full time teacher is--duh--1.0) and bartend. I need to do something where my brain does not need to work.