Karna's Blog

Saturday, February 06, 2010

Crazy student

This is my umpteenth revival of my blog, but this time is for real. haha. like always. I have many more exciting things to focus on now, though. Like my newest crazy student. Like,really crazy. Like not all there, at all. He busted a Michael Jackson dance in the middle of my floor today, and I was actually too impressed to be upset about the distraction. That was some good footwork. He refuses to say "sperm" out loud and pretends he can't read it, even though he just read the words "mitochondria", "endoplasmic reticulum" and even "reproduction" so obviously "sperm" is not so hard to sound out.
In other good news at work, one of learning-to-read guys brought a letter from his ex to read out loud today (good practice for him) and she said "I have to go too the store" and he said "hey that is the wrong "to" because I think it should have only one o in to" and I very nearly cried.