Karna's Blog

Monday, December 08, 2008

For Real, Sara

Ok so you might not believe this, but the VERY last thought I had in my mind before I got douched in the eyes was "Don't be a pussy. Squeezing out a child will hurt worse." I kid you not, Sara. That was honestly my thought that got my through it. Haha. So, with any luck childbirth will NOT hurt less, but I am not holding my breath.

The weekend was good. I went camping with Dan. One of these days I will post some pictures, but I'm not sure if Carli still reads this or if she just stalks my myspace these days, and I know her obsession with Dan so I am keeping his pictures to myself right now. HA!

I am at the grandparents' right now, hanging out and getting fed dinner so I can't complain. I am about 65% done Christmas shopping, so that is extremely exciting. Besides that, I am tired, ten hour days are long, and I am going to bed. I will dream about pepper spray and how fun it is. RIIIIIGHT. I did my pepper spray laundry last night and had a relapse. That shit lingers forever.