Karna's Blog

Monday, August 18, 2008

Working working working

Dan was up here for a week, so I got behind on updating this thing. That's only an excuse; I also just have been forgetting. I'm working at java hus today and tomorrow, then chelan wed and thursday, with the elks every night of course. And Ginger gets here Thursday. I feel bad cause i am going to be a shitty hostess cause I have to work. Nothing I can do, though. Over Labor Day I am going to Sitka for softball. The 7th I leave for Seattle again. I'm getting about ready to go. Laura and I are looking at two houses right now to rent. One on the river, with weird bedrooms, where she will have to take two small rooms and I take the big one. Or this other house that Grandma found, that is apparently amazing. I will let you know what we take. Let's see....we are going to Carrie Underwood on Sept 19, a baby shower Sept 20, the Seahawks game Sept 21, and WSU's homecoming Sept 27. Should be a good upcoming month!