Karna's Blog

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Alrighty

Ok, I have two committed readers so I shall press on with the blogging. Plus I do believe Cena and Zieak are out there in my cyber world somewhere too. I swear I will put up some Memorial Day pictures of the beach trip and of course my hottie man. So I am JEALOUS that Tiff got to see Elton. That is awesome. That guy is cool. Circle of Life, my fave Elton song.

Mayfest was fun...I will put up a pic or two from then too. Honestly there isn;t a lot to say about it because it was one big alcohol-induced mess, but a good mess, with minimal drama. The same as Mayfest always is. Good times. My men should be here anytime....ugh I wish they were running late today...I can't wait til the end of the year. I love teaching my guys, but my night class is crazy and very trying on the patience. Good thing I have no kids yet because there is NO patience left in me at 8:30 every night.