Karna's Blog

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Creepo

So this morning a number calls me that I didn't recognize. However, with all the applying for houses and stuffg i'm doing, I figured I better answer it. It was : 916-628-0303. Google it. This dude started asking if I knew who this was. I said no, I don't ,who is it. He said I had to guess. I said I am going to work in ten minutes, I'm not going to guess. He said "oh, at 8:30?" which of course I was going to work at 7:30, which tells me he is down on the west coast since he is an hour ahead. Unfortunately I said no, 7:30, so he knows I am in a different time zone. He said ok, well I want to tell you about something that happened to me but I am embarrassed you don't even know who i am, so you have to guess before I tell you. I said no, good bye. He left two voice mails saying to call back on my lunch break. I did not, of course. I googled him instead. Seems he does this to EVERYONE. Creepy.