Karna's Blog

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Amsterdam!

Well, I just bought tickets to Amsterdam for March 17th to the 21st. I am going to stay with Beth for her birthday! I got tired of searching endlessly for flights so I finally just booked them. I have to take the train to Milan, a flight to Eindhoven, and a train to Amsterdam and the same thing on the way back so that is going to be a royal pain in the ass but RyanAir doesn't fly either out of Florence OR into Amsterdam. However, my ticket to Eindhoven was 4.49 Euros and back was 9.99 Euros so there isn't really much to bitch about. There were of course 40 Euros worth of taxes, but a roundtrip flight for 55 euros isn't bad....If only the dollar wasn't so shitty compared to the euro right now. I found tickets to Germany for .01 eurocent each way, yes, that is ONE CENT each way (with of course 20 euros in taxes), but what am I going to do in Germany? So i had to pass on that offer. Well, one month and I am off to the land of legal pot, i guess.