Karna's Blog

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Boots

I promise I will post pictures SOON, hopefully tomorrow. I really don't have that great of ones right now, but I CAN show you my new leather jacket. After Venice this weekend I should have something exciting. In the meantime, I will tell you all about the boots I want. This is totally not me, because they are pointy toed and stilletto heeled, going to midcalf, black leather. I have always let my negative opinion of pointy toes be known, and my sense of balance is made for basketball shoes, not stillettos. Now I already have ankle boots and knee boots of black leather, both with thick heels. I never wear the knee boots in Petersburg for fear of being labeled a prostitute, but at school they're fine. I compare this situation to the time in like 5th grade when Teri Jo told me that her cousin Heather got her bellybutton pierced, and I thought that was disgusting. And now I have jewels dangling from my punctured navel. Now I'm pretty certain I am the only person in Europe without stilleto, pointy shoes of any kind. Therefore, I think if I am going to assimilate myself into this culture for three more months, I need these boots. Thank you for listening.