Karna's Blog

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Bachelor Party

Thursday night was the bachelor party, so me and 4 of my girlfriends decided to have a girls' night. Halfway through girls' night, the bachelor party stormed in on us and hung out with us for the rest of the night. They also took two of us with them as they house-hopped, because they "needed chicks." So somehow we ended up being two girls at a bachelor party...weird. But pretty fun, actually. But then we didn't go home til 4 AM and for some ridiculous reason decided to go to Kito's last night, planning on staying an hour. Of course we closed it down. I really need to sleep but today is the softball tournament, well, the round-robin part of it, so i need to do that (they let TWO girls in!!! So I have to prove myself!!) and tonight is the wedding...sleep will just have to wait.