Karna's Blog

Thursday, June 09, 2005

sorry

I haven't posted in awhile, sorry. Hmmm what's been going on...well the wedding and reception for one, which was crazy...I was definetly drunk til noon the next day. I got to play in the men's softball tournament saturday and sunday. saturday krista and britni played too, but sunday I was all alone with like 48 0r 50 men. And on top of that i was pitcher. It was really fun. I got nailed by a line drive to the shin, which hurts like hell, by the way, and is a deep enough bruise that only today, thursday, 4 days later, is it finally starting to turn purple. I'm excited for when it turns totally gross...hey if it's gonna hurt it might as well look like a bad-ass battle wound, right? I got nailed last year at college in the thigh and got a totally black 8-inches in diameter bruise that lasted 3 months. that was cool too. maybe i will put a picture on here of my super cool bruise if it ever turns more purple/.