Karna's Blog

Friday, August 19, 2005

Hawaii, and lack of an audience

I am here in sunny hawaii with kalen and blake. damn it's hot. however, it is maybe supposed to rain THE REST OF THE WEEK which would highly piss me off. but, although sunday calls for 50% rain, it is supposed to be 93 degrees so i can't complain a lot. I'm willing to lay on the beach in the rain if it means I'll actually look like I belong to my heritage again. The shitty thing is that today was freakin roasting and we spent all day getting the registration done, buying their books, and doing costco and walmart runs to get a TV, mini-fridge and other necessities taken care of, thinking it would be smart to do it all the first day, leaving the rest of my time here to play. So it backfires and threatens rain. Bummer deal. But, I'm in Hawaii so i can't complain anymore. I'm here til tuesday, not on my computer, but when i get to walla walla next week i'll start posting pictures again...ONLY, however, if it is worth it, cause i am starting to think i have no blog audience left.