Karna's Blog

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Home again home again

well here i am back in P-town. so far I haven't gotten myself in too much trouble, to my knowledge at least. last night we went out to the harbor bar and brita, matte, zieak and i were a trivia team, and oh yes, we won. $160 plus the awe and respect of the others. yeah right. but still. Brita and I rocked the christmas carols, you should all know. 23 out of 24, while our two closest competitors got 13. oh yes, we rock. Hmmm then I guess there were two large parties afterwards but since I'm a loser I missed that memo and walked home. oops. I"m playing city league basketball and also playing with the high school girls, I just got back from practice. Chelsea tripped me and I have a big huge bump protruding from my elbow and it is turning blue. sweet.