Karna's Blog

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

unfortunate basketball

so, i'm now rocking the crutches and after only 12 hours my armpits are bruised and screaming at me. ugh. I went up for a layup last night playing for the theta team and some little chick tried to stop me, and i landed on her and rolled my ankle over. honestly. stupid short people. I mean come on, i probably weigh twice what she does and am 8 inches taller, disregarding any ability on either of our parts, it is physicall improbable that she could stop me. so now i am gimpy. either sprained or hairline fractured. woohoo. so much for ski class thursday too. suck ass. i am not happy. i did it at the beginning of the second half, walked around and it went away so i played the last 18 minutes, and this morning it wouldn't move. like literally was a brick on the end of my leg. but 6 IB profin later (3 more to come soon), swelling has reduced and i can tentatively drive so i can go to work tomorrow. change of topic, i know there is no sight of carli, but is tiffany (rogers but that's not her last name now) still out there? i miss you!