Karna's Blog

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

yay!

well something exciting happened to me, finally! P-town people came here and called me and I had a social life! Saturday my prego cousin Sara came to town and we went shopping, then I met a whole slew of ptown people at a bar downtown seattle, like about 12 or them. then sunday we tried to scalp football tickets, but the $54 seats were going for $200, so dylan and kyle roundtree went and jody and I watched from the bar across the street. then yesterday I met jody, kyle, and etcher in town and we watched the mariners, who beat the A's for the first time in 15 games! 10 innings! wooohooo I had a life for three days in a row! Truly amazing. tomorrow after class i am gonna meet with laura mccay from wrangell who lives near me and we will continue our quest for a social life. then matte comes this weekend, passing thru on his way to his world travels. four months, something like 22 countries he will visit. sheesh. I wish i was a fisherman. Well that's about it. i will post pictures from the mariners game soon. for real. To continue with my discussion of songs, I am currently listening to "I swear" by All 4 One, which I still maintain to be my future wedding "first dance" song. It was a toss up between this one and "Because you loved me" by celine dion, but they played it at josh's funeral, so that's just not gonna work. All 4 One rocks, anyways.