Karna's Blog

Thursday, February 14, 2008

I'm a democrat but....

Either way this is still funny to me. Call me immature. I work with prisoners all day, and last year it was 8th graders. I need some "grown up" friends.

Many of you will recall that on July 8, 1947, almost exactly 60 Yearsago, witnesses claim that an unidentified flying object (UFO) with fivealiens aboard crashed onto a sheep and cattle ranch just outside Roswell, New Mexico. This is a well-known incident that many say has long been covered up bythe U.S. Air Force and other federal Agencies and organizations.

However, what you may NOT know is that in the month of March 1948, ninemonths after that historic day, the following people were born:
Albert A. Gore, Jr.
Hillary Rodham
John F. Kerry
William J. Clinton
Howard Dean
Nancy Pelosi
Dianne Feinstein
Charles E. Schumer
Barbara Boxer