Karna's Blog

Monday, February 11, 2008

The guard told me i suck

Well one of my corrections officers who reads my blog says i suck for going almost a week without writing anything, and he is right so here it is. Turns out i have the flu, a cold, and an ear infection all at once so I have some antibiotics that are not working. I woke up this morning barely able to move because my back is so sore. I have NO idea what I did to it but I hear there are 3 employees over at twin rivers unit that had the flu too, and they all had to get on muscle relaxers because of the back spasms so this must be some weird back-hurting strain of the flu. cool. I love not being able to move my back. I feel like i'm 90. Class tonight still, but I think I shall send them home to their cells early because I hurt.
In other news, I joined the Obama campaign. Officially a volunteer, just haven't done anything yet.
In more news, I infected half my students and both guards.
In even more news,my computer is also at the doctor. It needs a new battery.