Karna's Blog

Friday, January 18, 2008

Thank God this week is over

God damn it I just wrote a blog and it deleted it. That pisses me off. Adds to this amazingly wonderful week. Well the talk/lecture went ok. I have trouble staying mad at them and they know that, but they did realize I was at least momentarily very angry, so that in itself is something new for them. I am never mean to them, ever. Even though I should be. Nothing got done the rest of the night because they all wanted meetings with me, but at least a bunch of them apologized and explained themselves and begged for a second chance before I gave them the boot. Tonight I have one inmate who is going to be HELL because he is mad at me. He deserves exactly what he gets though, because he has been copping a real damn bad attitute the last few days. Ok, the last four months to be exact. I am so happy that monday is MLKJr day so we have three day weekend. Gonna be a LOOOOONG quarter if it keeps going this way.