Karna's Blog

Monday, January 14, 2008

Heartbroken

Sorry, I was too depressed to write all weekend. The hawks got their asses handed to them after a promising 14-nothing lead FOUR minutes into the game. Damn packers gave them a handicap and we still blew it. Today has been just lovely at the prison after all the shit I talked last Friday about my team winning. oops. I got to school to find that my classroom had been busted into and my corkboard thing was covered in pictures of packers tackling hawks, headlines such as "Lack of passing game dooms seahawks", and pictures of cheese. Goddamn cheese. You've got to be kidding me. Damn teachers aids/clerks that work for me. I should fire them all haha. Nah at least there is a sense of humor around here, even if it revolves around making me look stupid.
On a happier note, Laura and I went out and bought an entertainment center, two dvd wall mount shelves, and a huge mirror for the end of the hallway so we now have a catwalk to check outselves out. Sweet.
It is snowing in Monroe all of a sudden, so if I have to stay at the prison overnight due to closed roads, I will write more to kill time tonight. Haha that damn well better not happen.