Karna's Blog

Friday, January 04, 2008

My blog does not suck, Mark

I'm not sure who Mark is, I know a few of them, but to you Mark, my blog does not suck. It HAS sucked recently, I admit, but now I am a blogging machine and it will be fantastic. Prison news, travelling news, making plans to go abroad to somewhere and finding out 6 hours later that there is a mass genocide going on in that country...what could possibly be more interesting?
So, that said, I really am going to have to reconsider my Kenya trip seeing as there are a lot of people currently dying there. I imagine by the time I get enough money and time off to get there the genocide will be over. In the meantime, I will think about Australia instead.
Bachelorette party was last night. Good time. Penis hats, penis straws, penis cups, penis cake. What more could a bride-to-be ask for.