Karna's Blog

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Leaving P-Town

So sorry it's been like a week and a half. I was in Sitka for almost a week for Mudball. We sucked some royal ass at softball, but let me tell you, our drinking team, had there been a competition, would have kicked some booty. It was a good time. I just worked nonstop from last Tuesday when we got back til yesterday, Monday. Today was my one day off to pack and stuff, and tomorrow I leave for Seattle. I am apartment shopping with Laura from Wrangell, and maybe Allan. We wanna live in Kent. We found a nice place that includes a fitness center and a couple pools, which would be awesome. We have an appointment to look around on Friday. I took the prison job. It starts Monday. The commute from Maple Valley is an hour; I'm hoping that from Kent it will be shorter, like 45 minutes. That is how long it took me to get to Renton last sememster for student teaching, it's not so bad. That's about it. I'm kinda sad to be leaving, actually. I think I could ALMOST handle all winter here cause I have good friends. Oh well maybe another winter. I must teach convicts this winter. I'll give frequent updates on the happenings within he prison walls :)